Tuesday, March 30, 2010

it will be the last time I got so short the hair

Lin Xiao-Ya said "you were being 'designed'(你是被設計的)"
... ...
I think the same.
Though it's not just as the designer and I had agreed,
it's a good work.
Though it's a wonderful work with many compliment,
I am tired of taking care of short hair.
And...I have nightmare with short hair, frankly.
In childhood, I was in "mei-mei head", which now is called Bob cut.
And further more, it was with short bangs above the brows.
I was ugly then, at least I think I was ugly, and I had heard someone directly told me I am ugly.
So short bangs brings me nightmare and makes me stressful.
I am quite upset now...
I wouldn't like to make my hair stylist down,
maybe someone will be happy in this hair, but it just wouldn't be me.
My current look shocks many people.

Let's see the evidence pictures:

sorry I didn't rotate the pic...

the keyring! so delicate! so gorgeous!
crime scene, the murderer and the victim

original hair of Claudine


Claudine is photoing herself, and I'm photoing Tim and her.

dutifully masking my face,
focusing on dyeing, focusing on being dyed

I think he's smiling??
haha, Super Saiyan!!

the hair had been cut short... so much...

the crime scene!

bleaching...blonding...paleing....

cutting, I was waiting in the bleaching time

Tim and Claudine. the background girl is Yen.
styling

"do you feel good in this hairdo?"
my face is pale and so the hair. gradient pink.
like a wet puppy
features of front hair
finally bleaching is over! but the whole work isn't done yet, still long long way to go...



to be continued.........................................

No comments: