Tuesday, March 30, 2010

food today

breakfast: pasta with ketchup and half-raw egg, and he gave me 3~4 pieces of pork which is from loo-wei stand.
in the afternoon, I bite 1 block of twin buns.
the way back home, I get off the bus one stop earlier,(in a upset mood)
I bought a cup of pearl milk tea, costs NT$30.
and just as I'm so sad with the rest of the donuts, the fried-oyster boss bought those 11 donuts! and he treated me the fried oyster!
so he is the right person, he is so nice to be my bussiness partner!

and... I would like to commemorate the food these days...
yesterday I ate 4 peaches (4 from 6 in a pack cost NT60)
2 buns (NT33 or NT37, 6 blocks)
with sugared milk (NT49)
Monday morning I had vegtable egg cake and he had turnip cake with egg.
so many eggs.
in the afternoon back home I cooked dumplings from Jordan Tien,
22 pieces, NT60
I had 12 pieces yesterday.


Sunday I got up late, with empty belly out.
I had hot milk tea x2 cups of.
and then 3 pieces of pizza, 2 glasses of sarsaprilla.
later went to HuaShan, no food. I was starving.
and then went to church, it's started, I kept on drinking Sprite green tea flavored.
when the party was over, I found only rice and a little soup with only bones.
I almost cried, I said goodbye with hurry.
got home, I had 2 peaches with sugared milk.
I felt lonely and being abandoned that time.

Saturday...sandwich with veg, NT15.
icecream NT14
green tea NT28
fried oyster NT60+ fried taro NT$20

No comments: