Sunday, May 16, 2010

I LOVE FIRE EXTINGUISHER



I... forgot the date... maybe it was really 2004, which printed on the white T shirt,
the model should be... Sam Yang?! sorry I'm not sure,
I was too shy to take the photo of his face!
why was I so shy but now a totally batty girl, even I call myself Batty?
let me tell you...
1. he has the same surname as mine
2. he is the very type of handsome guy I like ♥
3. my boyfriend, at that time (XD), was just beside me...
sum up those reasons above, you can figure out why I was too shy to take his front face photo.
the scene was at Spring Scream, I still remember the dust on the weed, and the sun shines so huge = ="
it was hot that year, we went to the beach during the morning time before the SS shows.

this tour was my first time to Spring Scream, it was not my first time meet FIRE EX., maybe the first time was in Ala, Taichung.

this FIRE EX 10th anniversary event reminds me another time to see FIRE EX's performance. It was in Kaohsiung,2005, I ran out of my home in Taichung all the way to Kaohsiung, only for FIRE EX's performance in PUNK NOT DEAD!! I was so brave.................
my first time to Kaohsiung on my own! I took the bus to Kaohsiung station, afterwards, I found it no bus to the Pier-2!! fortunately I brought phone card, so I called Maho's vocal(maybe he was the sponsor or the main contact person) and he told me to take a cab = =" and much more fortunately I brought about NT$2000 in cash.
it was an amazing tour. and FIRE EX played well, both music and baseball.......

ok, say something inspiring, FIRE EX's lyrics are so touching, especially in the mind of people like us, who chased dream and insist even in suffering.
maybe people say FIRE EX is not famous, they're not successful. but I'd say FIRE EX is just on the way, the right way! and further more, maybe not famous in Taiwan, but famous overseas!

I mentioned FIRE EX 10 times in this article, did you notice that XD

No comments: