Sunday, March 29, 2009

not a nightmare

weirdly i didnt take it as a nightmare
i overslept very late...
i dreamed about him
he had not contacted with me for a very long time
i was especially irritated when i woke up in his room
(the door of his room was just broken and very...weird)
finding he's not beside me
instead when i looked out the window to the beautiful sunset
i found him just on the bike with his friends right the roadside
one of the boys turned his head toward here
i hid back to the window
i was so angry that he was just there but why he didnt stay with me
later i found his families were in the house
and his mom talked to me his sister talked to me
just chatting
and then i dont know how and when i found he was dead
i asked how come?
i dont remember his mom or sis said he was bitten by a dog on the face
i was wondering why a bite would be so fatal
later i found that every friends are hiding this information to me
no wonder why they tried to throw away things of him
and then i asked to lodge in his room
the answer was yes
i asked ,then, who answered the mms to me? his sis said she did



everything's so rational in the real life
so i nearly took it as true the seconds i woke up this morning
even i wished it to be true in real... sad me!!


i was thinking of him most of the time during the praising convention yesterday

No comments: